Sunday, January 29, 2012

EARLY Retrieval?

Had my 3rd monitoring appointment since starting stims last Saturday.  Yup, 9 days of stims and counting!

Since it was a Saturday, my hubby was there with me and it ended up being a doctor sono (my nurse usually does everything on weekdays).  My RE was super chatty and reassured me that everything was moving right along. He even mentioned moving my trigger day up to Monday (it was originally Tuesday or Wednesday).  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS POTENTIALLY MEANS???!!! BIRTHDAY RETRIEVAL!  My 30th is this Wednesday, the 1st.  Oh and if we do a 3-day transfer, we'll transfer on my hubby's 31st.  What wonderful birthday presents.  Definitely the most we've spent on birthdays in our 13 years together!

My RE, himself, called me in the afternoon (fancy!) to let me know that my levels looked great and my follies and lining were right on track.  I couldn't ask for more.

In the meantime, no changes to meds. 5 Lupron and 150 Gonal-F in the morning and 75 Gonal-F at night. I'm hoping and praying that we don't have to purchase more Gonal-F. Good Lord, that stuff is expensive...liquid gold fore SURE!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I am on day 9 of stims today and it is going SLOW! I am jealous of your early retrieval! Just found your blog, we are dealing with mfi as well. So I am catching up on where you are at :). Good luck with the upcoming retrieval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah to an early retrieval! So glad you commented on my blog and I then found yours. Good luck! And happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete