Monday, January 23, 2012

STIM Side Effects

So, I'm nearly 3 full days into stims and I go in for my first blood work/sono appointment tomorrow to see how things are going in there!  *Fingers crossed* that my ovaries are cranking out some solid, high-quality, egg-filled follies.

As for stimming...I'm still struggling with "bouncy" needles...but I'm not distraught over it.  Side effects?  See below. 

I had my first meltdown last night over canceling my Weight Watchers membership.  By meltdown, I mean a gasping-for-air-type sob.  I've been a member since November 2007 and had lost as much as 75 pounds (at one point) but never made it to my unrealistic goal I had set for myself.  LAME.  I struggle with canceling because I promised I'd never quit until I reached my goal and if I cancel, I start all over again after the baby (that I'm not pregnant with) is born...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.  I just need to suck it up and stop forking over $40/month.  You should see me, I'm pouting.

More?  YES.  I'm breaking out with knot-like blemishes (the kind that no matter how avid of a picker you may be, it's NOT going to happen), I had a weird rash (it's gone) and today...heartburn.  All signs point to awesome.  But seriously, I'm hanging in there.  This isn't too shabby.  I think I'll keep going...

2 comments: