Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stim Day 4 E2/SONO

Had my first appointment today since starting stims on Saturday.  I was SUPER nervous!!!  I just wanted a good, healthy report; a report that says, "You're kicking ASS.  Keep up the great work."

They called me back for blood work first.  I later got the call that my E2 level is 225.  My nurse said that's a good number.  I'll trust her.

The beloved vagcam was next...I know, I know, take of my clothes from the waist down and you'll be right back.  I'm aware of the routine.  SIDE NOTE: Do you ever grab an extra packaged towelette or two?  No?  Just me?  Cool.

Well, none of my follicles are considered "measurable" (at least 10mm) YET...but they're definitely there!  My right ovary has 6ish and my left ovary has 8ish.  The nurse seemed pleasantly surprised...I guess that's good?

No change in meds for now: 150 Gonal-F (am and pm) and 5 Lupron (am only).  No more Menopur for now (I'm not going to argue).

I'm thrilled (and relieved) that my appointment went well today.  I can't believe I have another one Thursday, Saturday and Monday.  Good Lord, I feel like I LIVE there and every appointment is ONE STEP CLOSER.  CRAZY.

1 comment:

  1. That is great news! They can already see 8 on one side and 6 on the other, sounds good to me! It's crazy how much you go in, but amazing that it's so tailored just to you.

    We start Lupron on Friday and then stims shortly after so we'll be right behind you!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, the MFI is a tough one! It's not our "story" to tell so it's hard. I'll be here cheering you guys along and praying that this cycle is successful!!

    ReplyDelete